A healthy and delicious dessert board with fruits, nuts and creamy maple dip.
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese or non-dairy cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup thawed dairy free whipped topping
- Assorted fresh fruits, such as grapes, apples and pears
- Assorted dried fruits, such as apricots, figs, dates
- Assorted larger nuts, such as pecans, almonds, walnuts and Brazil nuts
- Graham style crackers
- Fresh herbs for garnish, such as thyme, rosemary and sage
- Whisk or beat cream cheese, pure maple syrup and vanilla until smooth and blended.
- Fold in whipped topping and transfer dip to a serving dish. Drizzle with additional pure maple syrup, if desired.
- Arrange dip, fruits, nuts and crackers on serving board.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.
Recipe courtesy www.puremaplefromcanada.com